• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Mining Company Completes Jagex Purchase

Started by Mojo, July 14, 2016, 04:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Those names of directors :'). Anyways no reason to panic I guess. I don't think they gonna change the game whatsoever.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Anthony

Ofrran

Upcoming updates for 2017:

- No more free trade allowed. The GE shall be closed as a symbol of Western capitalist greed. Instead, Jagex will hand out 100k gp per player, once every week.
- All polling and democratic decision-making shall be removed.
- A new Jagex secret police shall be established to tackle rule-breakers, known as the KJB. Any kind of rule breaking, protest or complaining will result in punishment via forced labour in the Kharidian Desert slave mines.
- A new boss shall be released 'Chairman Mod Ash', who can be found in the dungeons of the Forbidden Palace. He drops the rare duel wielded weapon 'Hammer and Sickle', which will be BiS for slash and crush. However, the Chairman is a level 9999999 and cannot be defeated. Praise be.
- A new 'Informancy' skill will be added. All players have to do is report offences to the KJB in order to gain xp. Rewards for high levels include access to the new 'Rare Earths' mine, unlocking the prayer 'Counter-Revolutionary' (which gives a 50% boost to all combat stats when fighting players on US servers), and free holidays to North Korea.

LilRyan

Not to be conspiracyish but.... When a company like the one that bought out Jagex buys a company they have 1 thing in mind profit... They see a slip in profit, and who knows what happens. Need I say what happened last time Jagex was purchased (Pay to win changes)? It's one of those things only time will tell.

An Empty Bag

Quote from: Ofrran on July 14, 2016, 05:59:12 PM
Upcoming updates for 2017:

- No more free trade allowed. The GE shall be closed as a symbol of Western capitalist greed. Instead, Jagex will hand out 100k gp per player, once every week.
- All polling and democratic decision-making shall be removed.
- A new Jagex secret police shall be established to tackle rule-breakers, known as the KJB. Any kind of rule breaking, protest or complaining will result in punishment via forced labour in the Kharidian Desert slave mines.
- A new boss shall be released 'Chairman Mod Ash', who can be found in the dungeons of the Forbidden Palace. He drops the rare duel wielded weapon 'Hammer and Sickle', which will be BiS for slash and crush. However, the Chairman is a level 9999999 and cannot be defeated. Praise be.
- A new 'Informancy' skill will be added. All players have to do is report offences to the KJB in order to gain xp. Rewards for high levels include access to the new 'Rare Earths' mine, unlocking the prayer 'Counter-Revolutionary' (which gives a 50% boost to all combat stats when fighting players on US servers), and free holidays to North Korea.

I wouldn't even be surprised if this happened LOL! Maybe US accounts get a drop rate nerf of 50% also on all monsters! haha