• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] silver hze

Started by Silver Hze, July 26, 2016, 11:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Hze

OSRS INTRODUCTION: silver hze

My RuneScape Name: silver hze
My Previous RSNs: rs3 - same name
07 - infinitie

Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 109
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started a few months be4 the GWD update back in the days. im ranged orientated so that is my main focus. but i will do some other stuff on the side!
main goal for the moment is getting a kill from every boss and maybe some skilling for quests and stuff :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: only been in a few, last legions(rs3), the nexicans (rs3), the defeaters (rs3) the only clan i've been in on the 07 servers is WG 

About me: my name is martin, 27 of age.
living and operating from Belgium
i have a complicated relationship with my gf
i love to spend time on rs and watching tv
and i play guitar now and then :)
Always open for some activities when im online, and love to help ppl out!

I heard about WG through: met a member at a bank, lost name tho. been a great while
I want to join because: this is a good guild, and i say this out of my own experience :)
and i don't know were else to go ;)

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: sometimes work interferes with playing, hard to say when it happens tho.

WG Ajaji

Try and put more effort into you application, once you do so. PM me on discord and I'll be glad to review your app.

Mojo

Welcome back.

Keep in mind that even if you're not doing PvP we still require a high level of activity from you.

PM an app manager or myself on Discord.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Silver Hze

yea i understand!
im happy to be accepted once again.

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now a Guildsman and .
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!