• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] petty tom

Started by petty tom, August 13, 2016, 07:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petty tom

OSRS INTRODUCTION: petty tom

My RuneScape Name: petty tom
My Previous RSNs: purp-sloot - let a friend use and behind my back he added authenticator and changed pass and name
petty tom - my current account that i normally play sometimes friends let me borrow their maxed accounts and what not but not very often

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 109
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I join back in about 2007-2008 after seeing my older siblings playing the game quite a bit. I took interest back then in just skilling and pking on free to play, i have bought members once then and I started learning how to play. Then Eoc came out at that time i quit until osrs came out again and throughout that time of eoc being out I played runescape private servers, these helped me out so much in learning the fundamentals of runescape like pking, skilling, bossing. I know only play real runescape osrs because I like the feel of grinding and how hard work pays off.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: joined a clan called sloot-nation, I learned of this clan by the same friend who I had lent my account to, hence the name but they never really did anything and it got very hostile after being in that clan for about 2 months ago

About me: I am a 17 year old male, I live in the United States of America. I work with my neighbors at a tree and power company during the summer. I still do attend school I am a junior in High school, I am usually available during weekends unless something pops up.
I really hate people who are annoying and won't drop an argument and keep saying the same thing in a different way many different ways.

I heard about WG through: walked to ardounges bank after helping out a friend finish up killing khazard boss and I saw a group of about 6 people including uniited and a bunch of other clan members
I want to join because: I can see how friendly people are in the CC and how they are doing events and that's what makes me enjoy runescape is being able to have friends along with me while I play

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: football and school starting pretty soon but i can still find time

Lait_Choco

Welcome to the forums Tom! Glad you like our CC :)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!