• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Day i k0ed

Started by day i k0ed, August 15, 2016, 01:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

day i k0ed

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Day i k0ed

My RuneScape Name: Day i k0ed
My Previous RSNs: ACACACACAC (something like that)
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hey! i started playing Runescape back in 2004 after a friend introdused me into the game and i have been hooked since that day! Im not really the skiller type of player but you gotta do what you gotta do to get max cape am i rite?

My name really does not have no meaning i just thought it looked cool with the zero (k0ed)

i really fancy doing some pvming and thats what i strive for in this game, goal is to achieve max cash with some nice gear and make friends

My past/current clans/teams are: My clan history is simple, in 2005 i joined a clan called t i z c (the internasjonal zamorak clan) it were a community clan (20 members)

Iv been in WG a couple of times and i left due to poor judgment by myself and cause i was immature and took some silly choices.

I went from WG over to AC, i were in ac for a couple of days but left shortly after

i went over to rs3 where i joined zer0 pvm (about 4 months)

About me: Hey guys and gals! im Day or Jonas, im a 20 years old male from Norway wich loves Runescape. im currently taking a bachelor degree in economics and sales.

I like most generes of music but fav is mixed songs like dubstep/chillmix

Im that kind of person you either like or dislike, im always open and easy to talk to. after all we are all humans and life is to short to make enemys when you can go a lot further with some good friends!

I heard about WG through: I were in WG before and loved it here
I want to join because: WG is the only clan iv felt like an home and the people that WG has is caring and has the absolute best community out there.  I miss Wilderness guardians and i would be very gratefull if i was allowd back in!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: school but will always try to work arround catching events

Skyelar

Mojo

Hello welcome back. Most of our RS3 unit doesn't use forums but we have a pretty active CC.

Message somebody on Discord for app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on RS3 you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!