• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] 420weed 2k14

Started by Rebourne, August 18, 2016, 11:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebourne

OSRS INTRODUCTION: 420weed 2k14

My RuneScape Name: 420weed 2k14
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i've started playing runescape back in 2005 when a friend told me about it. My name, yeah a close friend of mine changed to it because he thought it was cool ( We don't do drugs). We play together on this account but i am most of the time playing. My favorite skill would be slayer and my friend his favorite thing to do is solving clues.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i've been member of starhunters back in the days. the name says it all it's main goal was hunting stars for mining.

About me: My name is Michel, i am 20 years old and i am from the netherlands. things i like; cars, 2stroke bikes, audio equipment and GoT. I mostly listen to electronic music but i like some rock music on its time. My hobbies are; gaming ofcourse, hanging out with friends, just listen to music and fixing old mopeds.

I heard about WG through: wg mojo
I want to join because: i'd like to do some bosses and just for chatting.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

That looks much better now you've edited. Welcome to our boards Michel.

@Lait_Choco you are gaining lots of minions atm!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

To clarify the reference to my name. He found us at the house invasion we did yesterday.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]