• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

TitanFall 2 Mech Test

Started by Rsn_Orange, August 21, 2016, 07:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rsn_Orange

Hey! Has anyone been playing the Titanfall 2 beta? I believe it's pretty cool. Headed towards CoD a bit. What do y'all think?

I CE Y

Will have to try it out!

I've been addicted to Overwatch and Black ops 3 though recently

Smile

I would love to get it for PC :) was a huge fan of mech games

perpetually high.

Rsn_Orange

I played it a bit and would give it a 8/10. Improved the movements with wall running (they did wall running before CoD) and jet packs. The mechs are way more diverse now other than just looks, all have their own guns, specials and such which will be awesome to deal with when the game goes live. Added more guns that have some uniqueness to them, everything from snipers, smg, ar, and lmg. I believe anyone that is a mech fan will love Titanfall 2. Even not a fan will, due to game modes that do not allow Mechs. Take this sloppy review as you please.

Smile

Quote from: Rsn_Orange on August 24, 2016, 12:22:11 PM
I played it a bit and would give it a 8/10. Improved the movements with wall running (they did wall running before CoD) and jet packs. The mechs are way more diverse now other than just looks, all have their own guns, specials and such which will be awesome to deal with when the game goes live. Added more guns that have some uniqueness to them, everything from snipers, smg, ar, and lmg. I believe anyone that is a mech fan will love Titanfall 2. Even not a fan will, due to game modes that do not allow Mechs. Take this sloppy review as you please.

yesss that sounds awesome :D i cannot wait! 27 days

perpetually high.