• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] exc1de

Started by excide, August 22, 2016, 02:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

excide

OSRS INTRODUCTION: exc1de

My RuneScape Name: exc1de
My Previous RSNs: Ive had quite a lot of silly names from when i was younger
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I dont know exactly how old my account is, but it is more than 10 years for sure (Got the 10 year veteran cape on rs3) Rs is probably the first game i ever played.Of those 10+ years i havent played a lot and my rs3 stats are pretty embarrassing. I started playing osrs around a year ago. I enjoy doing many things, i like skilling and having a high total lvl. Recently ive done a lot of zulrah.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Ive only been chilling in some small youtuber cc's and never really been a part of a clan.

About me: I am a 20 year old male from Latvia, living in Norway. I like all kinds of sports and gaming..

I heard about WG through: Recruitment week, gilded altar.
I want to join because: Mostly because of the social side, but i also look forward to joining PvM events as i gain combat lvls

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: University
Go to hell and build a snowman.

Lait_Choco

Welcome to the forums! :) And pretty nice stats for your cmb level. :p

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!