• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] 2guys1rs

Started by yankingit, August 24, 2016, 06:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yankingit

OSRS INTRODUCTION: 2guys1rs

My RuneScape Name: 2guys1rs
My Previous RSNs: Don't know all names only know some
wg yankingit

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have a lot of runescape history. I started 2008 was a major real world trader and dicer. I haven't real world traded in os rs. My account is clean from reports. Or ban meter. I am an old member of wg I've been in wg twice once back in rs2 and again in old school. My name from rs2 is secret because I was well known and want to fade away and be a more casual player.
Favorite skills - none hate literally all skills. I love combat both singles and multi. I have been very big in both singles and multi pking back in the day and also in oldschool. I'm constantly in the wild or making money for sets. I love pvm too I love helping the clan to build. I don't do pvm for my own benefit I do it because it helps other people. I often offer to tank.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Can't possibly list all clans I've ever been in. It would be like 100+ clans.
In osrs I've been in wg
sanity
af
unique

About me: I'm male 17 from England. I'm a very kind and trusted person I do a lot for my friends.

Hobbies- I do a lot of running. I play video games.

Music- Literally love music. I write my own songs. Sing quiet often. Soon to be joining a band.

I heard about WG through: Been in wg before
I want to join because: I want to join wg to help it grow I want to make the clan be more successful. I really love the clan community that we have in wg. I want to help the members learn more about the game and have a good time. I just want to have a laugh with you guys. I want to play chilled out not competitive like I used to. I want to help the clan grow and eventually be an event coordinator. I'm a very ambitious person. I want to make up for the mistakes that I made in wg a long time ago. I didn't do anything wrong apart from clan hopping. My only reason for doing so was because I wasn't getting what I needed from the clan to fulfill my pvp needs. It was at a time when darkscape was out and I didn't know how to play with the clan. I hate rs3 always have. Hate eoc. The clan had big pulls on darkscape back then but slacking pulls on pking trips on old school. I still remained in the clan because I made friends here. Some will remember me and I hope they will vouch for me being a good member even though I've been a bad one in the past.
I tell people the truth one of the things people like about me. I've been through everything.
Drugs
gangs
mental health problems
alcohol problems

I'm back and I'm a new me. most people won't realize how much I've changed and grew up after everything I've been through.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: College but will still be able to attend raids.

monster3665

sooo.... I'd like to welcome you back brotha, spent a lot of time talking with ben on facebook and discord trying to get him to rejoin WG! and long behold here he is. I understand he's had an issue with clan hopping, but im willing to vouch this time around he will be a loyal and a productive member of the clan!

His Lordship

I'm encouraged that you want to come back to WG after cycling through a number of clans... means something about us stuck with you.
Good luck with your application mate, you have my endorsement.