• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Boaunty

Started by Bobmar0318, August 27, 2016, 11:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobmar0318

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Boaunty

My RuneScape Name: Boaunty
My Previous RSNs: Saloua25
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started my account in 2009 at that time I was just a kid that got into Rs because of my sister. I didn't play back then but when i got 10 and learned English i got into tje game. My sister gave me her account and I started pking in F2p. It was just for fun until the bond update came out. i started pking serious and trained my stats. This took me 1-2 years and finally i became a member. Now i am almost maxed combat and I stll Pk. I often solo and die to teams that is why i am trying to join. I randomly came up with my name

My past/current clans/teams are: I have been in a couple warbands fcs and sometimes we went pking. But i forgot the name and i only joined PvM clans and never joined a pk clan. I Remember getting banned out of the warbands tc but that is because another member killed me on purpose. So i got kinda angry.

About me: I am a guy, 15 years old,  i am in highschool player Soccer hang out with friends and chill. i live in the Netherlands and speak Dutch, i am learning french, german and english at school.

I heard about WG through: I googled it and found it look interesting
I want to join because: I really need some help in pking. i often go solo and die to two man teams or more. i always find skulled high level players that risk a lot. I dont have friends to pk with and that is why i want to join, not only because i like pking but i can also make some money

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I am going for 92 fletching, with that i can make death lotus darts and be a better pker

Mojo

Hey there, our RS3 CC is mostly social based with only a small amount of pvp these days.

If you still want to join let us know :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey dude, I love a bit of football (soccer) too!

Welcome to the boards.

Lait_Choco

Welkom! :) Always nice to see some RS3 players!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on RS3 you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!