• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG Creative

Started by creativee, August 29, 2016, 06:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creativee

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG Creative

My RuneScape Name: WG Creative
My Previous RSNs: Creativee
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: my account is created in 2008 i played always on rs till rs3 came out. then i didnt pllay for years now i started agian playen ors.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: didnt had clan before , always was playing with friends , now i was looking for one so i came out on the clan the wildernessguardians :D

About me: i am frank , i am 20 years old , i am from the netherlands , i like fishing , playing runescape , hanging out with my friends at the bar , one f my favorite hobbys is my Car. i have a full time job. favorite meal , fries with a ''frikandel'  dutch food ;)

i hope you know a little about me now

greetz frank

I heard about WG through: WG Rebourne
I want to join because: i like to play together so i always did with my friends , now we where looking for a bigger thing somehing like a clan so we searched for clan and this one sounds like the best to us.

greetz frank

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

much better, and sorry i missed ur pm, im kinda struggling with something so was away

creativee