• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Izi Mid

Started by Izi Mid, August 30, 2016, 01:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izi Mid

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Izi Mid

My RuneScape Name: Izi Mid
My Previous RSNs: Had an rs3 account but forgot logins. Haven't bothered to recover lol. 
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing when I was about 15. Been playing Rs ever since. After EOC left the game for a while but now am back into it more then ever with osrs back.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Joined a couple small clans back in the day on RS3 but can not for the life of me remember the names of them.

About me: I reside in Ontario Canada, Names Alex, I am 24 y/o currently on my last year of college studying control systems engineering. My past education includes a communications technology diploma, I also finished Chef training at one of the best cooking schools in Ontario called Niagara College.  I enjoy building computers and working with audio equipment. I enjoy games such as Battlefield 4, Fallout and Borderlands. I like playing golf, tennis, basketball, and skiing for fun. Also like trekking into the great wilderness we have here in Canada, I also enjoy the great lakes we have here with the crystal clear waters.

I heard about WG through: a long time ago at edgeville cant remember the name
I want to join because: People are really chill, events are really fun. Being a solo rs player is fun but when you have a good team its 100x more fun. Need to have a good group of people I can trust to have my back, and vice versa.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: school/work

Restore PvP

Glad you finally decided to apply!

You need 100+ combat to participate in official PvP events, but seeing as you're pretty close that grind isn't that far away. You can join as a Guildsmen (Everything, but official PvP trips) until you hit 100+ combat and swap over to Guardian if that is something you want to do.

Either way good luck and welcome!

- Restore PvP

Mojo

Hey there, I've deleted your other app, seem to have double posted it somehow.

Anyway, as said above you need 100 combat to join for pvp but you can do non-PvP before that.

Speak to an Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review. :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Skyelar

Milky Mars

Woohoo you're finally officially in the clan. Welcome!!!!!!

Izi Mid

Ofrran

Taibz

Welcome man :D Hope you'll have a great time with us
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

m249

I slay swamp donkeys for fun