• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] chibi3

Started by kabrhiwi, August 30, 2016, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kabrhiwi

OSRS INTRODUCTION: chibi3

My RuneScape Name: chibi3
My Previous RSNs: repsak, kabrhiwi, seawolf7582
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing runescape for the past 10 years. I'm very experienced in pking on runescape (pvp, bh worlds, high risk, warring), also got a lot of knowledge of pvming. I've always been into tanks/70 def builds. This account is a 70 attack/defence build. My favourite activity to do on OSRS is pking. Haven't been doing a lot else for the last months then training/zulrah/pking. But i also like pvming, especially wildy bosses and GWD.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I haven't been in any significant clans for about 3 years. I used to be in JAJA and RDK back in 2012.

About me: I am 20 years old and I live in Belgium.
Runescape is definetly a hobby of mine, I ussualy play it every day. My other hobbies are swimming (8 years), going out and a LOT of walking in nature.
I Mostly listen to all kinds of hiphop (old school, New school, grime, ...).
I am a very honest and helpfull person, I dislike people that pick pixels before friendship/respect on runescape.

I heard about WG through: The forums
I want to join because: I Like the vibes on the forums, the site is amazing, this clan just really looks like a serious but fun clan. I think that I would be able to do a good job. I will also be able to join the most events.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Studies, but I ussualy play every day.

WG Ajaji

Much better :).. Hop on discord and ask for an app review

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Skyelar

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Milky Mars