• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG NewMember

Started by L0ot 0r D13, September 03, 2016, 10:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L0ot 0r D13

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG NewMember

My RuneScape Name: WG NewMember
My Previous RSNs: L0ot 0r D13
Joining for PvP events: HELL YES
My Combat Level: 110
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i got the name loot or die from looting noobs in edgeville back in the day when i used to love pking.. had many different pures and loved each one. this  account was my d scim pure which i turned into a main, i love pvming more than i did 10 years ago but still like pvping the most... i hope to get lots of daily pvm groups going in WG

My past clans/teams and any current teams: was in AAO = Against All Odds which was a pure pking clan around 2008 ish

About me: im from england i like music cars, runescape, nice scenic views and pina coladas and im into yoga. i like cooking nice food and i make swordfish or monkfish every sat night. i like farming, slayer and making money

I heard about WG through: flower bombs in w329 02/09/2015 22PM GMT:)
I want to join because: for pvm events, pking events and general community

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: might get hit by lightning

WG Ajaji

Hello and welcome to WG. Make sure you hop on discord and ask an App Manager or an Advisor for an app review, we'll be happy to do it for you :)

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

L0ot 0r D13

Flux

[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Welcome to the clan! :). If there are any questions feel free to PM me!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]