• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] acetanilide

Started by Acetanilide, September 05, 2016, 07:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acetanilide

OSRS INTRODUCTION: acetanilide

My RuneScape Name: acetanilide
My Previous RSNs: Adament1000
Espeon271
organolithiu

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 76
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I originally started playing in 2007 and came back after a while and when I heard there was osrs I crossed over. My name is an organic molecule.  My favorite skills right now are magic and mining.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm a male 22 living in the U.S. I like watching tv, playing video games and running. I'm a collegiate track and cross country runner division 3 and a biology major in college.  My favorite music is heavy metal and hard rock.

I heard about WG through: I searched on the forums for a clan
I want to join because: I want to be part of a clan for pking in the wilderness because it's hard to do solo.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I am a full time student athlete so I'm pretty busy on the weekdays

Mojo

Hey there, you are quite a bit below our requirements which are 1250+ total level for non-PvP or 100+ combat with 82 Magic or 85 Ranged for PvP.

Having said that you're more than welcome in our public cc: wg_cc and in our public Discord channel, see the Discord link at the top.
We can offer some training advice in those place if you want :)

I will decline the app as you're so far away, I hope you reapply when you reach the reqs though.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]