• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] NickaClassic

Started by Nicka244, September 05, 2016, 08:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicka244

OSRS INTRODUCTION: NickaClassic

My RuneScape Name: NickaClassic
My Previous RSNs: xXNicka244Xx
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 115
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started in October on OSRS after having played Pre-EOC Runescape for 7 years. I just skill what I want, and push myself to do various tasks that require something I dont have.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have never been in a clan, although I do go to 07 Altar when I want to host for a little bit.

About me: I am a 20 year old guy, going to college in Wisconsin. I am a double major in Computer Science and Math. I am an honor student, in my third year of a 4 year degree.

I heard about WG through: WG Millky
I want to join because: I just really want to learn to PVM more, as it is something I have never really gotten into, since I do not have that many friends who play OSRS. I also just like having a good group of people to talk to while I scape away. Makes the game more enjoyable.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I have classes during the week, and sometimes large projects in certain classes that would require me to hold off on runescape for short periods of time. I also have tests, which would take a day or too out of my playing time.

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS