• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] Anime Boi

Started by Peanut cup6, September 10, 2016, 06:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanut cup6

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Anime Boi

My RuneScape Name: Anime Boi
My Previous RSNs: Oh Ragnar
Kirakilla
Peanut Cup6

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2002 but this account is only from 2007, it was a side account that eventually became my main thro many hacks. My name is just cause I like anime xD I love to quest and PVM but also have always wanted to get into PVP which is why im applying now, need to learn alot about Rs3 and the way the game has changed.

My past/current clans/teams are: Back in 07 I used to love clan wars! I was in a strict CW clan other than that I was only in a clan in Rs3 once which I helped build until I had to leave RS in 2015 due to surgery, it was Nefarious Intent.  

About me: My names Mario, im a male, age 20. I reside in Idaho Falls, USA. I like to play MMO's my fav is Runescape, im into all sorts of music but really am interested in meeting new people.

I heard about WG through: Runescape forums.
I want to join because: It was in the OSRS forums. Iv heard so much about your clan through the years and wanted to jump in on the glory!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

PineappleTom

Hi Mario, we are mainly community based on RS3. We have PvM trips, Citadel training, a little PvP and lots of random chats!

If still keen, get onto the Clan 'Discord' and ask for a review - link at the top of the page :)