• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] R A1 N

Started by R A1 N, September 15, 2016, 10:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R A1 N

OSRS INTRODUCTION: R A1 N

My RuneScape Name: R A1 N
My Previous RSNs: R4M (this account has been banned for the use of AHK)
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i first played RS about 14 -15 years ago and stopped playing after a few years as i moved onto other games. I came back not long after OSRS was released. I have used RA1N for many years across a wide verity of games. I enjoy every aspect of OSRS, Skilling, PvM and PVP. This account has only been actively played for around 3 months and i intend of keeping its 75 att 70 def 70 prayer.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've never really been in any clans just played with friends.

About me: My name is Richard im a 26 year old male from near liverpool in the UK. My hobby is playing games and the gym/swimming. i listen to just about every type of music out  . dont quite know what else to sat :/

I heard about WG through: Seen you guys in game a fair amount
I want to join because: I'm looking for a friendly community to pk with as when i pk its alone 90% of the time and i dont shy away from multi when alone i enjoy the challenge of trying to tank teams at times. as the people i used to play with are always bossing etc and my account isn't really in a position to join them atm. Also always nice to meet new people who also enjoy the game and doing the same things as yourself!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Holiday end of the month

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

Flux

Stats are great for PKing with us! Keep going for ~110 Combat though!
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

Rsn_Orange

Quote from: jjason g on September 15, 2016, 06:32:45 PM
Welcome
Man of many words! yet again! lol Welcome man! looking forward to chatting with you

WG Ajaji

Glad to have you here Richard, hop on discord and ask for an application review from a staff member

WG Ajaji

Declined, applicant has a history of item scamming.