• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Corp team?

Started by Rsn_Orange, September 16, 2016, 09:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rsn_Orange

I wouldn't mind finding some clannies to corp with a good bit with. Of course attending events but also doing corp on the side. Of course some good gear would be nice. just curious of the interest and would like to do a 4 man team. If interest is high we can obviously do more than 1 team. Gear i'd use would be Melee Void, ring of suffering, fury and firecape (soon lol) for dwh spec then swap to karil top, serp helm, barrows gloves and zammy spear. would be nice to get some same gear due to it looking like the best way to do things.

Mocking Bird

im always down for corp when im online, just give me a pm :)

I CE Y

I wouldn't mind getting one going, only thing is recently i've been getting burned out and grinding the same thing over and over wouldn't be easy for me right now. But a trip here and there would be a nice break.

jjason g

i feel like having a set team is a good idea, but i feel it would be better for you and us to just schedule corp events 2 or even 3 times a week on forums( or even mroe as corp is potentialy the most profitable boss) Been trying myself to get  a team, but a lot of the time people aren't on at the same time as you. Panning events however will help get more people to go

L0ot 0r D13

im up for a corp team like this! however i rarely visit or check the forums, so you'd have to see if im online, in the CC or discord etc. but i will try to check the forums regularly

also i need to get my hands on max melee pixels / void (H)

PineappleTom

I assume this is for 07 Scape?

I CE Y

Vio

I'm down but don't have melee void though, would need to get a helm.
Atm I use dwarven helm, bcp, tassets and tyrannical (i) for dwh spec, and switch to serp, karils and treasonous ring (i) for spear.
I keep torture ammy on for the full kill because dps.

Rsn_Orange

It's been shown the melee void then swapping is better. I use ring of suffering for tanking. imbuing it gives about +20 defense

Rsn_Orange

I'm loving the input of everyone. this is amazing, yes it is for OSRS. If the higher ups would like to discuss it that would be great having a WG Corp team. then how that goes having it spread to gwd bosses.

jjason g

my opinion on gear is void if you got it for spec then defense gear for rest of the fight because you will take less damage and the less damage you take the less you have to eat and the more damage you can do to corp

Rsn_Orange

thats with every boss. but all you need to switch is top, helm, gloves. because void bottom gives mage defense.

m249

I slay swamp donkeys for fun

Mojo

Worth pointing out that in WG we try to be inclusive of all WG members. We can't stop you from forming a max gear team of friends but when it comes to official WG events we need to allow people with lesser but correct gear to attend. e.g. BGS instead of DWH
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]