• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Khaos

Started by Khaos, September 19, 2016, 11:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaos

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Khaos

My RuneScape Name: Khaos
My Previous RSNs: Way too many to list

Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 58
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: played original rs about 2002 to 2013 and took a break to come back like 3 weeks ago and play osrs

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i led a call of duty clan many tournaments won but never dabbled with rs clans

About me: male
USA
runescape, cars, guns, prepping
as i said i just started play osrs but ive been streaming and making youtube videos ive always made pk videos for youtube just ask i can link them =D
have 3 kids all of which i love very much!
and iam married

I heard about WG through: WG Mojo
I want to join because: you guys seem very professional and i dont like it when games are not taken seriously as they are one of my hobbies

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: my son was diagnosed with cancer so i do alot of stuff with him and he had his wish granted by make a wish so were going to disney world soon!

Mojo

Hello there. Unfortunately you are far below our requirements of 1250+ total level or 100+ combat with 82 Magic or 85 Ranged.

You're more than welcome to hang out in wg_cc or on our Discord server while you train. Check out this guide: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=13983.0
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]