• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] 890765

Started by 890765, September 20, 2016, 03:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OSRS INTRODUCTION: 890765

My RuneScape Name: 890765
My Previous RSNs: Been playing since 2002 on and off on this account name.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 98
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Played RS classic back in the day, not too seriously though. Played on my current account on and off until EOC, which is when I quit. When OSRS came out I started playing again.

I really enjoy training range, it's currently my only 99. Working on 99 mage next, currently at level 90. Other than skills my main goal is to finish up barrows gloves (currently have dragon gloves and just need the QPs). I've been spending a lot of time at Zulrah recently, trying to get some more money and maybe a pet if I'm lucky.

My account was originally a 1 def, 99 range pure. I did firecape, a bunch of Zulrah and PKing until I got bored and trained up defense. Considering making it a range tank at this point but haven't decided yet.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Haven't joined any clans previously.

About me: My real name is Scott, I'm 23 and from the USA. Hobbies include beer, runescape and playing the guitar (badly).

I heard about WG through: RS forums
I want to join because: I've always wanted to join a clan but just never got around to it. Definitely looking for something more casual since my job can get in the way of RS sometimes. I'm also looking for a good blend of pvp and pvm activities so this group seems like a good fit. It seems like RS is a lot more quiet than I remember and I want to find a good group of people to PK / PVM with.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: My job can get crazy sometimes but under normal circumstances I should be able to attend at least 1 event per week.

jjason g

Welcome

Our requiremnts are 100+ with 82 magic or 85 ranges, so please try and get the 2 levels asap

If that's the case for now I'm going to withdraw my application. In the requirements sticky it says you can join with 1,250 total level. I have a friend who I play with who is around 1500 total level but doesn't meet the combat requirements yet. I thought we would be fine here based on what I read.

From the sticky:

100+ Combat with 82+ Magic; OR
100+ Combat with 85+ Ranged; OR
1250+ Total Level

jjason g

1250 total is for our Guildman rank and that is our non pvp stuff, but it's up to you of course. Also 100 cb is the MINIMUM, if you don't plan on continuing to increase your level and work hard than maybe this isn't the clan for you. You are more than welcome to apply for our Guildman rank and participate in our non pvp events till you reach the requiremnts for pvp events

Mojo

I think we need to clarify the requirements thread then.

It's a bit disappointing that you'd want to withdraw your app when you're only two levels from 100 :(
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I'm not concerned too much about myself, could boost to 100 in a day if I needed to. My RL friend who I play with all the time is at mid 80s combat with like 1450 total level. He's a bit of a ways off combat wise and I'm really looking for a clan that would work for both of us.

I'll look you guys up again when we're both over 100 if we don't find a clan to stick with before then.

Mojo

Quote from: 890765 on September 20, 2016, 11:40:20 PM
I'm not concerned too much about myself, could boost to 100 in a day if I needed to. My RL friend who I play with all the time is at mid 80s combat with like 1450 total level. He's a bit of a ways off combat wise and I'm really looking for a clan that would work for both of us.

I'll look you guys up again when we're both over 100 if we don't find a clan to stick with before then.
As Jason said above your friend is more than welcome to join and take part in non-PvP events while he trains up.
It's completely your choice though.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mursace1997

I am only level 98 currently because i mainly train range alone, but i still have a lot of fun in this clan and you would to.