• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] PvM Wyv

Started by theone123, September 21, 2016, 08:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theone123

OSRS INTRODUCTION: PvM Wyv

My RuneScape Name: PvM Wyv
My Previous RSNs: Can't remember
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've played since the old 07, experienced player and very active.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been in some oldschool clans back in the day, and I was very active and pvp:d  alot.

About me: I'm a 17yo male I play alot of sports, boxing, MMA etc.. I love rock and I have pen flip like a boss;).

I heard about WG through: Through ads inagme
I want to join because: I think that you are a very nice and informating clan that I enjoy talking in,

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Musical

edit this and add some more details about yourself, seems like a very small application. If you need help understanding how many words it should have check out the guys who have been accepted. It has helped me get a little bit with making mine.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

As Musical says your app is lacking some effort. Please use the modify button or post another application with a little more detail.

Good luck :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

you have been in some old school clans like who? and ads ingame do you mean one of our recruitment events?

Lait_Choco

Welcome! Just add a little more info and you'll be fine! :D

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mursace1997

i think you will make a good addition to Wg just a bit more about yourself would be good, but I'm sure we will learn more in time.