• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] tanked a war

Started by tanked a war, September 28, 2016, 10:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanked a war

OSRS INTRODUCTION: tanked a war

My RuneScape Name: tanked a war
My Previous RSNs: my old pure/my old iron/tanked a war
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playng 2004 my name is tanked a war because all i use to do is pk for years i would go in with 1 of my friends and would take out groups of 5-10 ppl at mage bank and i would tank a ton of players my favorite skill i would have to say is range but on this account that i made it was 1 prayer a staking account for boxing i just turned it into a main about a month ago i have 70 prayer on it and peity dragon gloves ect currently working on getting 90+ ranged and hoping to start pvming/pvping with you guys i haven't ever been in an actual clan i've always been more of a solo player doing my own thing now i just wanna max this account out and do some stuff with some new friends that i'll make in the clan

My past clans/teams and any current teams: none

About me: well my names jacob im 23 going to be 24 dec 9th i live in the united states i workout for a hobbie as well as play runescape im married have a 1yr old son and a little girl on the way in 5 weeks haha my music varies i'm just not 2 much of a fan of hiphop country rock metal classic rock thats more my style but hey everyone listens to what they think sounds good oh yeah i also have a full time job i do concrete work so i mean i only get to play a few hrs a day

I heard about WG through: wg milky
I want to join because: well i said earlyier i been soloing rs most of my life and just want to do some stuff with some friends ready to start killing pvm bosses pking with friends chillin and skillin with other players tired of being a loner :P

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: doubt it

Musical

It is great to meet a new upcoming member! welcome to the wilderness guardians!!!!
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

jjason g

Welcome. You don't quite meet the req of 82 magic or 85 range

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

tanked a war

thanks for the warm welcome and i'll attend 3 clan events within them 3 weeks
glad to be part of the team and look forward to all the progress we're going to achieve together

excide

Go to hell and build a snowman.

I CE Y

Lait_Choco

Welcome to the clan Jacob! Pretty good into you got there ;) Good luck on your application.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.