• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Daichio

Started by Jaramy, September 28, 2016, 10:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaramy

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Daichio

My RuneScape Name: Daichio
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 117
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: A lot of my RS history was something i did at the side while taking a break from school work. RS soon became a general thing for me once i started to understand the game more starting in 06. More and more i began to like it. EOC was good timing for me after so many years because eventually I got bored of the game and didn't like the look of EOC at all nor the updates to come with it.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: TBH with you I've only ever been in a non serious, social clan, something me and my brother stayed in throughout the BH days, it wasn't much, but it was something. The clan didn't req applications. Tho I've always enjoyed respectful, non needy people.

About me: Well, my names Jaramy. I have a identical twin brother named Jonathan. I am a Canadian citizen. I tend to keep small social groups in game, but I always enjoy someone who can be actively respectful.

I heard about WG through: Clan searching, last week. Forgot about it saw, u promoting at PC week after
I want to join because: Originally i didn't know what to expect, i noted your CCs name down and forgot about it, a week later my brother mentioned to me that the dock filled with people at PC is a clan. Went to check out that clan... looked at him and said " i have that CC name in my phone notes". LOL! Anyways I think joining a big clan whose serious, especially seeing as i've usually always done the none serious clan thing. I think this will be something new, organized and something i can enjoy for days to come.
Thank you for promoting at PEST control, because without that I don't think id be writing this atm.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: All i have to say is i get excited for events and will always try to NOT miss one.

Mojo

Nice app  Jaramy, is that the real spelling of your name? Seems unusual :P

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]