• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG James

Started by WG James, September 29, 2016, 03:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WG James

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG James

My RuneScape Name: WG James
My Previous RSNs: Greenslime69
Yoda440
Mastafoo77

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 109
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing back during classic, been off and on since. had some irl issue's come up a few months back that took precedence over my RS life. but have some time to play again, starting work again next week and will be working mon-fri 45-50 hr weeks, but will be looking forward to playing on the weekends. I enjoy magic because pvp. :D I also just enjoy being part of a clan and doing my part.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The Dark Chivalry turned CL.
Some small ones that never really took off.

About me: James, Male, 24 years old, live in Washington state USA, been sober for 14 months now, recently started playing softball with some guys i live with and having a lot of fun with that, played baseball for 18 years so its another hobby of mine i love to do.

I heard about WG through: Returning
I want to join because: Events, Pvp. just enjoy being part of the clan. Never really enjoyed any other clans besides this one.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work.

Mojo

he's back!! :D

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

I CE Y

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

PineappleTom