• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] ii l0v3d il

Started by ii l0v3d il, September 26, 2016, 11:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ii l0v3d il

OSRS INTRODUCTION: ii l0v3d il

My RuneScape Name: ii l0v3d il
My Previous RSNs: fr3ez3 i3itch
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 120
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing rs for quite some time. Since 2004 or 2005 I believe. My name just comes from being loved by my girl lol corny but whatever. haha I don't have to many favorite skills. I'm jus going for all 70 right now, mainly jus focusing on slayer and wanting to multi pk.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have only been in a couple clans I only remember one of the names. which is NG clan it was a warring and pvm clan. The clan started losing members and finally just died out.

About me: I'm Andrew 24 from USA. Dad of 3 kids so very busy at some times but can usually make the escape to get on and play for a bit :D

I heard about WG through: forums
I want to join because: Looks pretty active and I just want a clan that has a stable pking team, a nice and friendly environment, and of course to have fun.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: nope dont think so.

Mojo

Hey Andrew, you've been playing a long time like me :D

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Hello and welcome to the forums Andrew! :) Good luck on getting all your stats to 70!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.