• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Twinreset

Started by WG Jonny, September 28, 2016, 11:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WG Jonny

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Twinreset

My RuneScape Name: Twinreset
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing rs in 07, my name is twinreset in game beucase, i have a twin brother, and i started a new account after i quite during pre EOC few years ago,  top skills on my list would be all the combat skills, but next to it would be hunter, fishing, runecrafting, smithing, but have yet to focus any skills,

pking, pvm,  slayer would be at my top though other then cmb, i like slayer because it gives you something to finish and i plan on lvling it higher, and pking has always been great with my brother Daichio who will also be joining. but the more members would be more interactive powerful and over all fun i feel this is the right place

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i have never joined a clan and this will be my first.

About me: names jonathan
enjoy summer/spring/fall and sometimes winter.
I like action/comedy movies, board walks and beaches,
football is my favorite sport,

I heard about WG through: I was doing pest control and ran into you guys
I want to join because: ran into you guys during pest control, and was planning to join a strong high capacity clan to pk in also told my brother Daichio to come along to!
i like that how this clan is formed and it's rules.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Nice app  jonathan, you are the other guys twin? :P

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!