• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] runitefight

Started by runitefight, October 02, 2016, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runitefight

OSRS INTRODUCTION: runitefight

My RuneScape Name: runitefight
My Previous RSNs: Zaros165
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 108
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2009 and loved it since then, I've been playing till eoc came and then decided to quit. After I heard that oldschool runescape was about to get released I jumped back and played oldschool rs since then. My favourite activity is bossing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Khadar i'm 18 years old and live in The Netherlands. My hobbies are basketball and going to the gym. For music I like Oldschool Hiphop (Tupac,Nelly,Notorius).

I heard about WG through: Zybez
I want to join because: Im looking for a trusty clan where I can communicate and find duo partners for pvm.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.