• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Raids coming late December early January

Started by jjason g, October 03, 2016, 04:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjason g

I'm very excited for raids coming later this year. I wanted to explain some things you may not know or are unsure about. First, the release date if i had to guess is going to be early next year. Jagex says they're going to "try" and get it to us before Christmas, but i feel like it's not going to happen. I'm sure you guys already know about the new armour rewards and such. There is going to be no need for splitting because everyone gets the reward they earn at the end of each raid based off a point % system. How they're going to determine the difficulty of each raid the bases on the total combat level of the participants with he minimum being 1000. so for example if there is ten 120's in one raid then the difficulty is going to be 1200. with that being said if the minimum is 1000 then it is ideal to have at least ten 100+ plus people in each raid. When we first go i would recommend everyone bring guthans, brews, restores and 2 combat styles. Also they said that non combat skills may be useful. for example a high fishing and cooking level will allow you to fish and cook food mid raid.

If i forgot something let me know or if you have any questions ask away!

Get those stats up boyz so we can make bonk

Tayzon_Day

ill probably go on my ironman instead of my main if i manage to get some barrows armor before release

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ganja Sabre

I'll be in there with you man! I need the Rigour prayer!

Ex-Leader of The Sabres

Tog

We need to start a list counting the number of people interested in attending PvM Raids.

Pvm havoc

jjason g

Quote from: Tog on November 29, 2016, 11:50:01 PM
We need to start a list counting the number of people interested in attending PvM Raids.

nah. just relax. i will make an event for the second it's in game and whom ever is on will come

JesseJane

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Frozen 10