• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

How To Win $20k - Woox + RoT DMM Videos

Started by Mojo, October 04, 2016, 12:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

So RoT officially won and Woox was apparently given $10k by Mod Ash (why does Ash have a spare $10k?).
Here are their videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1EXMhmDvTQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB8-phaZIL0

Impressive tactics from RoT, minus the swearing.
Impressive game manipulation from Woox but as Jagex said it is meant to be a PvP tournament.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

It was always going to be in RoT's favour if the final area is GDZ unsurprising victory considering how many of them had each area scouted- Like Gap, Single strip, towards lavas etc

Also. Something tells me if that it wasn't Jagex's golden boy Woox (any random rs player) that did the same thing Wooxy pooxy did.. Ash would never consider giving them $10,000 of his own money.

Lait_Choco

Quote from: I CE Y on October 04, 2016, 03:16:09 AM

Also. Something tells me if that it wasn't Jagex's golden boy Woox (any random rs player) that did the same thing Wooxy pooxy did.. Ash would never consider giving them $10,000 of his own money.
This. I can understand that a famous streamer is good business for Jagex, but don't let other random players down :fp:.
It isn't the first time they had such an incident and will not be the last. Glad Jagex gave the 10k to Rot as they're the true winner of a PvP game mode. Hopefully they'll add that to the rules next time.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Vio

TIL Mod Ash at Jagex makes *literally* 10x what I make at Domino's.

I need a new job.

Taibz

RoT is a good pvp clan, but they are such fucking assholes. They had scouts in most, if not all, clans on DMM tourney. That's how they knew where everyone was. Whenever they kill someone, they flame like crazy. That's the reason I wanted woox to win even tho what he did was technically wrong.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Musical

Quote from: Mojo on October 04, 2016, 12:22:03 AM
Woox was apparently given $10k by Mod Ash (why does Ash have a spare $10k?).

Impressive game manipulation from Woox but as Jagex said it is meant to be a PvP tournament.
who knows why he has an extra 10k in his pocket.... that's just awesome money saving skills right there if you ask me
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Tayzon_Day

funny how rot had 6 left vs 2 randoms at the end and still almost lost it, all they had was numbers and some people with really good gear due to funneling from other people but a lot of them were shit

nath

was the winner the one who was leading rot as i saw him in chat quite abit
[/url][/img]

Mojo

Quote from: nath on October 05, 2016, 05:42:01 PM
was the winner the one who was leading rot as i saw him in chat quite abit
I got that impression yeh, although RoT have a few Lolololol names.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Rsn_Orange

so was woox given 10k because he actually won? im confused on this subject

Mojo

Quote from: Rsn_Orange on October 05, 2016, 09:47:19 PM
The RoT member was deemed winner by Jagex because Woox wasn't actually doing PvP so mod Ash KO'd him. But then Ash personally gave him $10k.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Rsn_Orange

Quote from: Mojo on October 05, 2016, 10:01:50 PM
The RoT member was deemed winner by Jagex because Woox wasn't actually doing PvP so mod Ash KO'd him. But then Ash personally gave him $10k.

Well, for what it's worth, even if woox wasn't pvping he still won. Jagex should never interfere with a tourney like this with $10k on the line. But they do whatever they want

Mojo

Quote from: Rsn_Orange on October 06, 2016, 02:16:23 PM
Quote from: Mojo on October 05, 2016, 10:01:50 PM

Well, for what it's worth, even if woox wasn't pvping he still won. Jagex should never interfere with a tourney like this with $10k on the line. But they do whatever they want
Well I can understand their logic TBH. He was nowhere near the end zone. Previous winners have at least been close.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]