• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Troms

Started by Troms, October 12, 2016, 09:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troms

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Troms

My RuneScape Name: Troms
My Previous RSNs: LizaGoodwin
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Came back to runescape about 2 years ago, after not playing since 2008. My IGN is the region in Norway where I am from (similar to Vestfold and Oslo), reflecting a bit of regional pride. Main activities are mostly pvm, but I want to get into pking, hence the application. I've pked before, but I am not very skilled. Going for max cape, albeit slowly.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I don't have much of a clan history. I used to be in EldersPVM until it got shut down, but apart from that, there isn't much to tell.

About me: My name is Ottar, male, 22, from Norway. I am currently studying business and administration, so a lot of my time goes there. Apart from that I do a lot of sports; some of my favourites are skiing and mountain biking. I used to compete in biathlon and cross country, but quit a few years ago. Also, being from rural Norway, I do a lot of hunting and fishing during the summer/autumn (and I have pictures if you want to see the norwegian wilderness :D).

I heard about WG through: His Lordship aka my man Gene
I want to join because: I met Gene at Runefest this year, and he spoke very highly of the clan. With such a nice leader, I can imagine the clan being a friendly buch, which seems to be kinda rare in the PK community. Also, the code of honor in the rules section really gives me the impression that you guys are a respectful bunch.

Mainly, I want to joing WG because you guys seem like nice guys, and I hope to learn a lot from playing with you.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

ooh an IRL recruit, welcome to our boards :)

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Welcome Ottar nice to see a runefest applicant!

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Lait_Choco

Welcome and good luck! :) Very nice to see a IRL recruit, gj gene :P

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

His Lordship

Oh hey mate! Fancy seeing you here! Welcome!!!