• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Sammyger

Started by Sammyger, October 13, 2016, 09:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyger

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Sammyger

My RuneScape Name: Sammyger
My Previous RSNs: My first account name was Squider, I decided to change it to Sammyger.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I first played Runescape way back when it started. I remember summoning coming into the game, but I quit shortly after it came out. I decided to come back since they made it pre eoc.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My name is Sam, I'm a 22 year old senior in college. My major is Computer Information Systems. I play OSRS all the time, I really enjoy PVE but am open to PVP. I listen to mainly metalcore music (heavy metal). Other than OSRS I play Rocket League all the time... If anyone ever needed to get carried or wanted to learn to play the game I'm your guy.

I heard about WG through: Advertising at new altar
I want to join because: I'm interested in a PVE clan where I can log on and find people that are interested in doing all sorts of PVE and PVP. Runescape is made even better with friends, I'd like to have more friends!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I'm not around much on the weekends, just depends on work.

Restore PvP

Welcome! Glad to hear you found out about us from an event.

Nice account, look forward to seeing you around!

- Restore PvP

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

Yo sammy welcome to our clan, good that you found us recruiting :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]