• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] PJ Waltman

Started by PJ Waltman, October 14, 2016, 06:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJ Waltman

OSRS INTRODUCTION: PJ Waltman

My RuneScape Name: PJ Waltman
My Previous RSNs: Philman
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 99
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing since 2007. Stopped playing a couple of times then started back up again. PJ is my nickname. I'm a fan of almost all skills, just need to be in the mood for them I guess. I have almost a maxed account in RS3, just don't play that anymore, so the newest skill is at 1.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:
About me: Male, 23 years old, about to be 24 November 8th. USA. Mostly sports, and just chilling on xbox with friends. Almost all kinds of music. A talent of mine, is being really good at Halo 3. Haha. I can like everything, just have to be in the mood.

I heard about WG through: Vineyards
I want to join because: My friend told me about y'alll and seems pretty legit to join.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work

jjason g

Welcome. You don't quite reach the requirements of 100+ cb with 82 magic or 85 range. Get those stats and apply again please. your'e more than welcome to join our Guildsman rank which in non pvp till you get the reqs

Rebourne

1 more combat level and you can join us as guildsmen (means you are a PVM'er) and you got 1250+ totall level. almost there!
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Mojo

Quote from: Rebourne on October 14, 2016, 08:07:09 PM
1 more combat level and you can join us as guildsmen (means you are a PVM'er) and you got 1250+ totall level. almost there!
He can join as Guildsman right now if he wishes.

Come on our Discord server :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Sammyger

PJ Waltman

PJ Waltman

Quote from: Mojo on October 14, 2016, 08:59:39 PM

Well, I was 99 combat when I applied, then literally like a couple of hours I got 100 Cb. Haha.

Mojo

Quote from: PJ Waltman on October 16, 2016, 11:59:17 AM

Well, I was 99 combat when I applied, then literally like a couple of hours I got 100 Cb. Haha.
fair enough. If you want to do PvP with us then you first need 85 Ranged or 82 Magic. After that just contact myself or an app manager and we can switch you.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PJ Waltman

Quote from: Mojo on October 16, 2016, 05:55:22 PM
Quote from: PJ Waltman on October 16, 2016, 11:59:17 AM

Will do!

fair enough. If you want to do PvP with us then you first need 85 Ranged or 82 Magic. After that just contact myself or an app manager and we can switch you.

excide

Your prayer and herblore lvls trigger me! :D

Welcome tho!  (H)
Go to hell and build a snowman.

PJ Waltman