• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Slay Aloha

Started by Slay Aloha, October 14, 2016, 10:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slay Aloha

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Slay Aloha

My RuneScape Name: Slay Aloha
My Previous RSNs: My past runescape name was Rajah Deez
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 118
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 2005, I quit when EOC came back and started back up again about a year after old school was released.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I used to be in a pure team back when I was 1 defence, other than that I just solo pk with a few buddies.

About me: My names Carter,
I am from Hawaii,  I go to school in Utah. Love to mountain bike, and snowboard. Love rap music, don't really care for country. I am pretty chill dude can get along with just about anyone.

I heard about WG through: Seabury
I want to join because: My buddy IRL seabury is joining you guys and he let me know about the application and forums.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School/Work but ususally on alot.

Mojo

Hey Carter, welcome to our boards :)

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!