• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] poundtaco

Started by gypsyslayer, October 15, 2016, 12:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gypsyslayer

OSRS INTRODUCTION: poundtaco

My RuneScape Name: poundtaco
My Previous RSNs: wg_ryan, gypsyslayer
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I love to pk and make gps. currently bursting for 94 mage.

I have currently been making the most gp off of slayer and it gives my cb xp so I have been camping that skill fairly hard.

current interim goals are 85 att 90 str 94 mage 99 range. I am also working on finishing all hard diaries.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: wg ronin. thats it

About me: I am a 26 year old marine vet who plays runescape. I live in Arkansas and hate it here too btw. I am currently brushing up on my HTML CSS and Java. So if you know any kind of script hmu.

I heard about WG through: Originally through rs forumsPast clan
I want to join because: I have tried the clan pool outside of wg, and I didn't like what I saw, so I am trying to come back.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No, I am Central so I am online those hours most of the time.
[/url]

Daxzut

welcome!
I know a little html, css and java but haven't used it in about 5 years so don't know what good i can do :p

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!