• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] sunset904

Started by sunset, October 16, 2016, 09:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunset

OSRS INTRODUCTION: sunset904

My RuneScape Name: sunset904
My Previous RSNs: estebanex, gog sunset, bamf sunset
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 80
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: name meaning: about 9-10 years ago when i had my first rs acc the name was going to be sunset because its the closest "cool sounding" name i found in a tag put on my uncle's tv. rs didnt let me just put "sunset" and suggested the 904 with it so why not? and i have it again because of the nostalgia factor. im not keen on PVP because i suck for it enough to not want to even learn more. i like skilling, and want to do bosses when i have enough good cmb :D

My past clans/teams and any current teams: the first cc i kind of "officially" joined was GOG, from drita. when i was on a trip to europe and couldnt join rs, after coming back it seems that drita went on a powertrip and the cc split. everyone who was cool joined l2pkx cc, which was later bamf cc. not long ago, l2pkx scammed some members and there was another split which honestly sucks :/ some of us made other cc's and i joined "misfits" with Y I K E Z, togshark, the aloha's, xsickly and more peeps. they are now joining WG because its way better systematically better too, and i dont want to leave everyone behind like that.

About me: name's esteban, from argentina, im 18, i like being cool with everyone and currently studying to get (in like 5 years) a psychologist title. currently i play OSRS and overwatch

I heard about WG through: Y I K E Z, xsickly, togshark, pk/slay aloha
I want to join because: the ones who have been cool with me all the time so far in those last months are joining WG and i dont feel like splitting from them would be cool. also since you guys have a split of pk and non pk its good for me since i dont partake in pk activities as stated before - also in regards to  the "active between times" i have about a 4 hour difference, (would be 4pm to 7pm for me) and im not usually available on these hours, but ill try to do the possible to be (on non pk ofc)

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: study probably, and if i get a job that could too

Mojo

Hey  esteban, welcome to our forums :)

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]