• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] iv olut

Started by Tofi226, October 19, 2016, 11:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tofi226

OSRS INTRODUCTION: iv olut

My RuneScape Name: iv olut
My Previous RSNs:

past name z3rker kill3

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 120
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 2007 when my friend showed me the game. I have been playing on and off, but when oldschool came, i have been putting mny hours into the gme and progress. I like to pk with my friends and they are becoming pretty inactive, so im searching for a clan and came across this clan and this seems like a good and friendly clan. Plus this seems like a very good clan for me that likes to pvM and PvP. My favorite thing to do besides to pk is slayer. My name means basically strong beer in finnish :D.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I am an 17 (soon 18) Man from Finland called Toivo (means hope in english). I like to skateboard on my freetime and i am currently in high school. Skateboarding is only doable for only 3-4 moths per year, so my other hobbies are runescape and snowboarding. I like all kinds of music really. mostly i listen to rap and Metal. My english is in my opinion pretty good, but some words are hard to pronounce for me. overall i think i speak english decently.

I heard about WG through: I heard about WG by someone on G.e. I dont remember his/her name.
I want to join because: I want to join because i enjoy pking especially with a clan, and also pvming. I have wanted to be a part of a clan  for a long time, but never tried to join any, so this is my first clan that i am trying to join. And for what i have read, this seems like a mature clan, that is friendly. And the most important thing is that i want to join a community.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: