• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] JJdirtbiker

Started by JJdirtbiker, October 21, 2016, 03:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJdirtbiker

OSRS INTRODUCTION: JJdirtbiker

My RuneScape Name: JJdirtbiker
My Previous RSNs: Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 122
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: The age of my account (JJdirtbiker) is 3,359 days. I have 104 days into rs o7 as of today. I playes rs3 untill oldschool came out. I enjoy pretty much everything in rs. In rs3 i was a big fan of dung and in oldschool i pretty much do everything

My past clans/teams and any current teams:
About me: As you can tell my my username i like to ride dirtbikes. My real name is justice. I am 20 years old. I have a well paying job irl and when im not worki f i try to be loged into rs. My gf hates how i play rs so much and usually pick rs over her lol

I heard about WG through: Talked about in game
I want to join because: I want to join a good respected clan

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Hey there Justice, it just so happens that our clan's alliance is called Justice too :D

Where did you see us in game or who referred you?

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

JJdirtbiker

Thank you for welcoming me. I will take action ASAP to finish the process.