• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Swamp dog

Started by Swamp dog, October 20, 2016, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamp dog

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Swamp dog

My RuneScape Name: Swamp dog
My Previous RSNs: Voider pains is my void pure level 77, im the pride is my ftp pure level 61 lemme pot is my obby mauler  level 54. Team troll is my 75 zerker  level 89. All osrs.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 110
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I found runescape on addicting games when I was 12 years old and I've been hooked ever since took a long breal when eoc came out then I heard about osrs pats and I've been back playing for about a year and a half now.

My name is just something I came up with because I live in Louisiana and there are alot of swamps here so nothing super special.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in a small pvp clan in rs2 back when  bh first came out and you got the statues, but we didn't have discord or anything like that very unorganized to top it all off ranks were toxic, leader kept talking alot of nonsense about me cause I got him as targ and wouldn't give him kill, so eventually we 1v1ed I killed him this happened a few times cause we were the same combat level, anyway one day I log in and I'm banned from in game cc and all my clan m8s saying how I bsed leader and i got kicked out.

About me: Name is Ethan, I'm a 22 year old male, I'm from the USA, I like to play ice hockey, I also play disc golf,  I have a fulltime job working for the company CBI, I love multi pking cause of the rush and risk factor, I don't like people who want free things or beg, IRL or in game, Im very easy going, i love that this clan doesnt flame that's a super +1 (FOR ME) I think I'm pretty easy to get along with and im super excited for the opportunity to join a clan like this.

I heard about WG through: Well on reddit the name is "destryael"
I want to join because: Clan pking looks so fun to me and it's a sense of security being out there with other people you can trust and rely on, and the social aspec of being in a clan really makes the game a more enjoyable experience all together

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I have a girlfriend so sometimes I might spend a weekend with her unable to play

jjason g

Welcome. Your username is swamp dog, or swamp dog is? i assume the first one

Mojo

Quote from: jjason g on October 20, 2016, 05:41:56 PM
Welcome. Your username is swamp dog, or swamp dog is? i assume the first one
I fixed this.

Welcome to our boards.

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Declined due to being active on a botting site and requesting scripts very recently (yesterday).
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]