• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Lotisen

Started by Lotisen, October 24, 2016, 06:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotisen

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Lotisen

My RuneScape Name: Lotisen
My Previous RSNs: Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape 2006, took a puase from it 2008 , came back 2010 and started to play more serious and did alot more grinding then i did in 2006.

When rs3 came out i thought that i would never play rs again but when i heard about oldschool rs i came back to play and i've been enjoying it since.

I am more of an pker then a  pvmer

My favourite skill if any, is slayer, just because i get to train my combat stats meanwhile making money.
I am currently 5k exp away from 72 slayer

My name doesn't mean anything special, it's just a name i've had on every game for a very long time, it happens that my friends call me my IGN in real life.

My goals for the end of november is to get 90-95 strength, 85-90 atk and 80-85 defence

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've never been in a "real" clan

I was a Lieutenant in my old cc (Bamf CC) and enjoyed my time on runescape while in their cc, i left it couple weeks ago because most of my friends i had in the cc left, and joined other clans, some people from Bamf cc is in WG now.
I also left because i wanted to join a real clan that has more structure etc.

About me: My name is Jonathan and i'm an 18 year old boy from Sweden
I like all kinds of music except for rock, even tho i like some rock songs

I heard about WG through: I was googling around and found this clan which i am very interested in joining
I want to join because: I want to join your clan because i like the requirements for it, it seems organised and it would fit me perfectly, i joined the cc and the people in there seemed to be very nice.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

Hey welcome to our boards :D

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]