• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG Dutch

Started by WG Dutch, October 25, 2016, 12:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WG Dutch

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG Dutch

My RuneScape Name: WG Dutch
My Previous RSNs: dutchmasta, WG Dutch
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 113
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I joined years ago started playing when i was a child and have been playing ever since. I always seem to gravitate back to runescape. I mainly slay and skill when im bored  pking aswell but im shit solo pking. lol

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in WG up until a few months ago im hoping to comeback. before that i dont really remember I was in some clan but i cant remember which on it was pre EoC.

About me: Im a guy 23 years old my hobbies are gaming and reading aswell as painting and drawing. I dont listen to much music. I dislike the idea of one person speaking for 350 million Americans

I heard about WG through: through the osrs fourms
I want to join because: Im looking to get back into team fighting and bossing I cant do alot of bosses solo and i cant just trust strangers not to scam me. plus its nice having people to just shoot the shit with at 3am when im just bank standing. I know alot of the members and it would be nice to play with them againt after my absence.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: if for any reason i cant make an event ill make sure to message someone ahead of time

Mojo

Quote from: rebull397 on October 25, 2016, 12:49:03 AM
I dislike the idea of one person speaking for 350 million Americans
Are you advocating communism? :P

Anyway welcome back. By my count this is the third time you're joining and you don't appear to have a very good track record of using offsite. Hopefully this changes :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jjason g

Lait_Choco

Welcome back! :) Hopefully you'll stay this time ;)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

WG Dutch

im glad to be back hopefully the 3rd time is the charm lol and ill try and be more active on the website this time around.

Sammyger