• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] MrTobbo

Started by MrTobbo, October 28, 2016, 11:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTobbo

OSRS INTRODUCTION: MrTobbo

My RuneScape Name: MrTobbo
My Previous RSNs: HabboMaduk was my name on runescape classic a long long time ago Then I had Small_anger (my 99 range and def tank). Mainly played RSPS's since then and played on the other halfs account to help her a little bit which is Neeboo. Gave Small anger to my 11 year old nethew who lost it years ago.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well where to start, Like I say I've played for a long time.. Come back and power leveled my mele while watching tv as I'm off work for the month. Back to full time hours from next friday :(.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Cannot even remeber clan names as its been so long was RS2 BETA last time i was in a clan.

About me: I'm 28 years old with 2 kids aged 6 and 4. My 6 year old is wanting to play on runescape which is what got me back onto the game lol. I work for Virgin Media 40 hours a week.. Both me and my Fiance have played runescape for years on and off we've been together around 8 years.

I heard about WG through: Runescape forums
I want to join because: Professionalism. I was a bit cautious when I seen that kid bragging for scamming 40 mill on discord but then he was removed :). Don't have time for scammers. Also the fact some of you guys were around in RSC! most people never played it.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work but normally home them times.

Mojo

Hey there, as said on Discord you'll need 85 Ranged or 82 Magic to progress.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

The guy bragging about scamming 40m isn't an official member of the clan and we do not tolerate this sort of activity from anyone.

jjason g

You can't join because you have a lower total than mojo haha jk. Welcome and yeah to join for non pvp you need a total lvl of 1250.

Lait_Choco

Hello and welcome MrTobbo! :D Don't worry about that guy bragging. As Icey said he wasn't a member and never will be one (and anyone like him).
unfortunately you don't meet our req's, but feel free to hang around while you work towards it. ;)
Goodluck

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

MrTobbo

Hello guys. I've been training to join got my magic to 82, Done DT now also.

jjason g

Quote from: MrTobbo on November 11, 2016, 04:44:14 PM
Hello guys. I've been training to join got my magic to 82, Done DT now also.

Are you joining for pvp then?

MrTobbo

Yeah I'm joining for PvP sorry for the slow reply I was talking to Mojo on discord didn't check this topic :)

Frozen 10

Welcome MrTobbo!
You don't like to skill do you? :P

MrTobbo

Quote from: Frozen 10 on November 12, 2016, 04:04:07 PM
Welcome MrTobbo!
You don't like to skill do you? :P
i dont lol but I've started to do it thought. Its not very afkable :P

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS