• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

any motorcycle riders? let's see your bikes !

Started by Pro Zach, November 06, 2016, 12:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pro Zach

My biggest hobby to do, other than RS, is motorcycling and I was curious if anyone else in WG has a bike and wants to show it off so we can all see. I'm not a  pro photographer lol, but I have a Triumph Speed Triple.

Edit:fixed the images ;)

Keith

Coincidentally I'm just getting into this stuff myself! I grew up around bikes and rode dirtbikes and stuff and decided I wanted to learn how to ride and get my own. I actually have my test tomorrow for the M class license! I think I'm going to start off with something like a Ninja 300 and work my way to something that has way more power than anyone would ever need, like an R6. Don't have anything yet, but I'm definitely in the market for them.

Pro Zach

Goodluck man, can't begin to explain how great a bike feels on the open road! Welcome to the motorcycle community! Take an MSF class and learn to ride on their little 300s. I personally wouldn't buy a 300 because your going to be ready to trade it in in a couple months...an R6 isn;t that dangerous to learn on if you can be an adult and realize your limits, not the bikes limits :P

Keith

Yeah it was the test at the end of an MSF course, passed and got the highest scores in the class while I was at it ## I'd be into getting an R6 now but they're a little too pricey for my current situation, compared with ninja 300s (which seem to resell for almost the same value as they buy for) We'll see. I don't know when I'm going to buy a bike just yet anyways!