• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Azewl

Started by Azewl, November 07, 2016, 01:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azewl

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Azewl

My RuneScape Name: Azewl
My Previous RSNs: Unit Vii
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 112
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in 2006? Name is how people pronounce Azul   
(spanish for the color blue) and it has represented my White/Hispanic background for many years. Willing to add the clantag. I love pvp, it's what I play games for, I have tried being a pvmer and it just hasn't held my attention for long. I tend to do the necessary quests and bare minimum of pvm type things and prefer to PK. I love to be a part of a organized team of people who like to play around but also get serious when it's time to enter that pk room. .

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Created Desolaters after Redbullcc broke up due to the leader being a selfish asshole who stole 200M+ worth of items and cash from his two loyal members then kicked everyone out. I ran Desolaters for about 6 months and decided we needed a new name and stricter rules. So I created the clan Dread which was made up of only the elite pkers and active contributing members & then I gave the clan to one of my loyalist and I took a break from RS. --- also used to be in GGT (God Given Talent) in RS3 which was also strictly a pk clan.

About me: Nick,Male, 23, USA, I work as a apprentice automotive tech, doing regular maintenance on all vehicles and gathering experience in hopes to one day have my own shop. I have a 4 month old named Raiden who is fuckin' awesome. :D my family is Cuban but I was born in the US. I speak english and spanish fluently, and I love to be loud and use whistling noises to express what I'm trying to say. Lol.

I heard about WG through: WG Kyle/WG Josh both of these motherfuckers and I have a history, they used to be in Redbullcc and after it broke up they joined me when I created my own clan.
I want to join because: PVP and good company.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Work, about 50 hrs a week but I have time on my days off.

Mojo

Hey  Nick,Male, 23, USA, please expand your application. Currently it is lacking effort.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jjason g

I CE Y

Your kids called Raiden? That's badass dude
Welcome to the clan

Mojo

It is now looking much better :)

Speak to Jared, Ajaji or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Hola and welcome to our boards Nick! Good luck on your app review.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Musical

Very well written, you seem like an intersdting character.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

WGKyle

Welcome to the clan mate! Nice to have you back by our side! :>

Azewl

Thank you all, I feel the warmth already =P