• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Batfire

Started by Batfire, November 09, 2016, 01:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batfire

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Batfire

My RuneScape Name: Batfire
My Previous RSNs: Batfire40 on this account

Batfiree and WG batfire on the account i was in this clan with before (got hacked when i took a break from rs)

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 98
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in around end 2004 beginning 2005.

My name is just a name i came up with, with one of my friends. we were like 9 years old back then and thought it would be cool to be a Bat on fire (batfire) and the 40 i put there because Batfire without number was taken.

My favourite things to do in Runescape are pking with small teams in spare time and i always found the clan wars (back when i was in WG fun to do).

The skill i like the most is slayer.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Way back before osrs came out and even before EOC was released i was part of the clan The Trimmed Warriors. it was founded by a IRL friend of mine and they asked me to join it. I met this friend in the first year of highschool. not long after joining was I promoted to luitenant. Which ment I helped new members and in wars I was 3rd shotcaller. I was leading my clan (only positioning wise, they fell in on me, so the leader wasnt the one outside the pile).

In april 2013 i joined WG and attended some events here before I quit rs because I had to focus on school.

About me: My name is Dominique
21 Years old
Male
Im in to fitness and i am studying nutritional science.
I am a huge Mercedes Benz fan and I drive one myself.

I heard about WG through: I have been in WG before, my main contact was with rachellove9 and i remember mojohaza and his Lordship ofcourse
I want to join because: I want to join WG, because most of the other clans are quite toxic towards eachother (i've seen youtube video's). And i liked my time in 3 years ago.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not that I know of right now

Frozen 10

jjason g

Mojo

Welcome back, nice to have a member who was part of our early OSRS unit return to us :D

Just for info, you need 2 more combat levels to do PvP with us. You can join for non-PvP while you're training.

Speak to Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Azewl

Wow nice story and well put bro! I kinda like batfire lol. Welcome!