• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] ElfBawler69

Started by ElfBawler69, November 16, 2016, 08:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElfBawler69

OSRS INTRODUCTION: ElfBawler69

My RuneScape Name: ElfBawler69
My Previous RSNs: Elf Deso69

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 114
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hello, I have been playing Runescape for years now. I started originally back in the day before Jagex changed Rs to Rs3 but had been playing or about 5-6 years. I came back to Rs when a clsoe friend told me that you could play osrs again. I started off wc to make money and made myself a range pure. However as this acc was my main, I eventually made myself balanced and grew in all skill levels. I can access almost every spot in the game or majority of them, due to all but 2 quests left and high agility, still need to hit 70 though. I love to train everything, there is not one I enjoy more than the other.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: DesoAzewl
RedBull

I have been a part of many clans. I usually tend to not get hooked to my clan mates as they seem to change to so often until i joined Deso. I joined discord and we all became a lot closer. I have a part of that cc for months until our leader took a break and have recently been joining random cc's for the comfort.

About me: Emmett, Male, 21, US, playing music and RS and chillin with my girl.

I heard about WG through: Wg Josh
I want to join because: The community as well as pvp, and being a part of something bigger than i Have ever been.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: College

Frozen 10

Mojo

Hey there, your "About Me' section would look better in sentences.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Welcome! Looks like you'll get acquainted nicely.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Throw Money

Welcome man! I've only been apart of the clan for a couple days now, but I have already felt a strong team mentality with this clan. Everybody is super friendly and i can guarantee you'll make friends quickly!

Azewl

ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE, This man right here, this was my right hand, Go-to, Lieutenant, Clan MVP, Friend, and overall best member I ever had in my clan. (Desolaters) I can personally vouch that this guy will be there when you call him no matter what hes doing. Very involved very knowledgeable and very likeable personality. I am very excited to see him in this clan. He will fit right in with Kyle, Josh, and I. :D WELCOME EMMETT!!!!!

Mojo

Quote from: Azewl on December 01, 2016, 12:18:55 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE, This man right here, this was my right hand, Go-to, Lieutenant, Clan MVP, Friend, and overall best member I ever had in my clan. (Desolaters) I can personally vouch that this guy will be there when you call him no matter what hes doing. Very involved very knowledgeable and very likeable personality. I am very excited to see him in this clan. He will fit right in with Kyle, Josh, and I. :D WELCOME EMMETT!!!!!
Well he first needs to expand his "about me" section and then contact me or jared on Discord.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Azewl

YeleBOI

WG_Josh

hope u get accepted dudeeee  :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: