• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Beast Shield

Started by Beast Shield, November 17, 2016, 10:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beast Shield

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Beast Shield

My RuneScape Name: Beast Shield
My Previous RSNs: Beast_shield
RoT Fuhai
Beast shield

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 124
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: ive started playing in 06, stopped when eoc etc came out.started back the good old servers game back online, and im enjoying it.
favorite skill:fishing,its afkable while doing homework.
pvp style: im pretty good in multi pvp, training on singles everyday(im good in tribrid, hybrid is still a struggle) The name of my name has barely to non meaning, i loved to had a dragonic fire shield back in the days thats maybe why

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Pvm clan

About me: Hi, my name is Arno. Im a 17 year old male runescape player. I live in Belgium. I play soccer, my type of music is DnB, my likes are:i enjoy and im always open for pvp events and pk trips.
dislikes:sometimes i have bad internet connection.(doesn't happen alot.)

I heard about WG through: superfly and mojo promoting at castle wars
I want to join because: i really enjoyed the pk trips and other events.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: i might get a bit inatctive with school, im in a bad situation sometimes i need my attention in the books some time

Restore PvP

- Restore PvP

jjason g

just post when you need to take care of irl shit <3

Mojo

Yo Beast welcome back, sadly you have copy/pasted your last app, which shows little desire to rejoin.

Please make another app without the copy/paste. I'm sure you know your own account history and irl info without needing to copy.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]