• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Lethal hisx

Started by YeleBOI, November 19, 2016, 05:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YeleBOI

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Lethal hisx

My RuneScape Name: Lethal hisx
My Previous RSNs: Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 89
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing pre EOC.....i was an average noob, My account name has no meaning behind it, I love to hunt implings and PK in tournament worlds......seems that i am a better pker when i risk nothing :)
I also like to PK with a clan because it's more fun....I hate grinding, I'm just lazy......also deadman seasonal is nice but it's better with a clan....hopefully you guys play it.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:
About me: I am a 19 year old male from Jordan, I love to sing (although I suck at it)....I mainly listen to Rock music from 60's-80's
I hate idiots and hypocrites.....and I like you:)

I heard about WG through: youtube vids
I want to join because: WG is one of the most well known and respected clans.....seems like a nice community so i wanna join and interact with other players....hopefully i will get my combat level up fast so i can pk with you guys :)
#TheKnicksRule
Regarding future events which may impact my activity: University

Throw Money

Hey man, welcome! Hope you get accepted, would be nice to see you in the cc! Goodluck :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

PineappleTom

I sing & suck too! :D (don't most of us?!)

Welcome!