• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] M A G A DT

Started by M A G A DT, December 01, 2016, 10:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M A G A DT

OSRS INTRODUCTION: M A G A DT

My RuneScape Name: M A G A DT
My Previous RSNs: PvP Dalton, D A L T O N
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started in 04, favorite things are PvMing and PvPing. I spend most of my RS time slaying or hunting bosses for rares. I was 12 when I first started playing and have loved the game ever since.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:
About me: Male, 23, from the U.S., Working at a local hospital as an RN, I recently graduated college with my bachelors. I love Electronic music and all kinds of Rock music as well. I play Runescape in my free time.

I heard about WG through: Forums
I want to join because: I want to PvM and PvP with a clan and meet others who are interested in the same things as I am. I also wish to become more wealthy in game and to gain experience along the way.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Mojo

Hey thanks for editing it, welcome to our boards :)

Speak to Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!