• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] KyleThaLone

Started by KyleTheLone, November 21, 2016, 07:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyleTheLone

OSRS INTRODUCTION: KyleThaLone

My RuneScape Name: KyleThaLone
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 116
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I played back in 06-07 and did the BH creators a bit in 08 and basically quit after that... Now im back and wanting to join a community and enjoy the game with others.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was in pure clans back in the day, i was in EOP,MM, and CP at some point in time i don't recall exactly.

About me: First off my name is Kyle and I am 21 years old. I'm an avid gamer in my free time, and lately i have been scaping a lot looking to escalate my experience. I run a restaurant as a general manager and with this position have have gained much experience and definitely learned how to deal with and manage people.

I have NEVER been in a main clan before so i am genuinely excited for this opportunity and i hope to meet some awesome people.

I heard about WG through: RS forums
I want to join because: This clan looked the most flexible as i want to pvm and pvp, and it stuck out during my brief search.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I am restaurant general manager so i could be busy sometimes.

Throw Money

Welcome man, hope you make it. Hope to see you ranked in the cc soon :)

Frozen 10

PineappleTom

Runescape escalates all our experiences of gaming. Haha .

Welcome to the Boards :D

jaredspurr

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]