• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Alpha Lifter

Started by Alpha_Lifter, November 24, 2016, 08:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpha_Lifter

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Alpha Lifter

My RuneScape Name: Alpha Lifter
My Previous RSNs: Bench 225

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 125
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing old school runescape 2 years ago, as a mate of mine spoke about at college and I was lured into the game. My name means I am an alpha in what I do whether it be fitness related or other general things. I used to like skilling and i got 1500 total as it was my previous goal. Nowadays, i don't play much but perhaps playing with a clan could help me play more again.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I recently joined a clan called Immortality which was fun at first. After 1 week they bsed me on a pk trip and the officals were very rude to me.

About me: I started playing old school runescape 2 years ago, as a mate of mine spoke about at college and I was lured into the game. My name means I am an alpha in what I do whether it be fitness related or other general things. I used to like skilling and i got 1500 total as it was my previous goal. Nowadays, i don't play much but perhaps playing with a clan could help me play more again.

I heard about WG through: Youtube
I want to join because: After watching the 'why to join wg' video it is clear to me that you have a good community where everyone can voice their opinon. I hope to join WG!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

Azewl

Welcome bro! I am sorry to hear about Immortality that really sucks. Hopefully you didn't lose much. I hope to see you on the battlefield with us! Good luck!

Mojo

You've copy/pasted the same thing twice

edit: which was because I made an error on the app form, sorry about that. Please edit in some IRL info to help us get to know you.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

YeleBOI

welcome to the clan......too bad immortality back stabbed you :/